Card Gallery

Wednesday 16 January 2013

Wings of Hope



Hello, today I have another card I made for J&C Creations using Heartfelt Creations Wings of Hope stamps.  You will need to contact J&C on 01622 729 154 for product availability as the warehouse is currently closed for the mega sale and building work.


Items used:

Heartfelt Creations Wings of Hope stamps (HCPC 3479)
Black stamping card
Versamark
WOW Gold Sparkle Regular embossing powder (WS07R-S)
Ranger Embossing Powder Sticky
Gilding Flakes
Gold paper
Archival Brilliance – Galaxy Gold
Gold paper
Assortment of small flowers and berries

Method:

Stamp the “sitting” Dove from the stamp set randomly over the black card using Versamark and then emboss with the Gold Sparkle powder.

In the spaces, stamp the same Dove randomly using the Galaxy Gold.

Using the Butterfly from the stamp set, stamp onto another piece of black card using Versamark and the Sticky embossing powder.  Heat until sticky and then cover the image with gilding flakes and brush off the excess.

Mount this image onto gold paper and then onto the black stamped card.

Arrange the flowers and berries as in the photo.

2 comments:

  1. The gilding flakes look really good Pauline along with the gold embossing.

    I never seem to be on to get on very well with gilded flakes, I spent ages faffing about, make one heck of a mess and usually end up with it all the bin.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline

    What a fantastic technique!!

    Love the finished look very much.

    You asked me whether I had framed the picture I posted the other day myself. I did but I used a very simple frame from The Range .. .. nothing technical LOL!!!

    It was a lovely frame though and I think it looks more interesting than the price tag gave it credit for. (My kind of purchase LOL!!).

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.