Card Gallery

Monday 7 January 2013

Floral Vine


Hello, today I have a card I made for the CLP Sketch Challenge #54 which is running until 31st January.  It is only the second challenge I have entered.

I have used Floral Vine by The Stamp Barn which is an old stamp and sadly no longer available but I love it's simplicity. 

I prefer making 6x6 cards but this image is so big it looked silly.  I also love the Spellbinders they bring out to match the plain label dies I have because they frame the images so nicely.


2 comments:

  1. Oh dear me Pauline, it looks like there is another die which I 'need', is certainly very pretty one.

    Another lovely floral card and super colour palette.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    A lovely card - love the blues and that frame is a-maz-ing!

    Hugs
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.