Card Gallery

Sunday 6 January 2013

By the River


Hello, today I have a quick card which I made for my Great Nephew.  I have used another die cut from the LOTV sheet 'Take it Easy' which unfortunately has now been discontinued but the rubber stamp "By the River" can still be bought.

I have used 3 dies, Die-namics cloud and Marianne Creatables Tree and Fence.      

I die cut green and brown trees to get green leaves and painted the craftcard fence with Picket Fence crackle paint.

I still don't find boys cards easy but this one was more difficult because I have no idea what his interests are, this image seemed fairly universal though.

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little card Pauline, sure your nephew will love it.

    Yes, that dies on order, so much for my New Year resolution, but of course I knew it wouldn't last more than a few days !

    Hope you have a good Sunday.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.