Card Gallery

Monday 3 June 2013

Spitfire


Hello, today I have a Father's Day card which uses a stamp from Stamps Away called Spitfire.  I am not entirely happy with it because a) the image slipped on the mat so the left margin is thicker and b) the distressing doesn't look right in the photo although IRL it looks OK.  

I am thinking about removing the image altogether and redoing it - I will see how easy that is!

The stars are MB dies and the paper is by Maja and from Life in the Country.




4 comments:

  1. Morning Pauline

    Every time I click on your blog I am expecting to see dotted ribbon now!! LOL!!

    That is a great Father's Day card. Love the image.

    You are as bad as me for being picky with your finished work. In reality the cards are probably given and then binned by the recipient within a week!! LOL!!

    Hope you had a lovely weekend.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your card Pauline and if you hadn't told me about the bits you're not happy with I would never have noticed, it's just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks fine to me Pauline, I think the distressing compliments the image and eara of the plane so well as do the DP's.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous,love the image,fab colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.