Card Gallery

Sunday 23 June 2013

I am back!


Hello everyone - my project is completed and I can now get crafting again, I have missed it and your lovely creations so much.  

Thank you all for your lovely comments on my Spitfire - it does go to show that I am my own worst critic!

My first card is made with some of the new Heartfelt Creations release Sun Kissed Fleurs. This was made at the same time as the Spitfire and I wasn't entirely happy with the distressing on this one either and I felt I was having an off day but my Mum loves it.  I think these HC papers are beautiful.

Here I have used the backing paper and one of the Sun Kissed Fleurs Swirls.  It has been embossed with gold powder and coloured with Flexis.


1 comment:

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.