Card Gallery

Wednesday 15 May 2013

Pansy Patch



Hello, today I have a card using my favourite subject - flowers!  This is another Stampendous stamp called Pansy Patch and the image has been coloured with Promarkers.

The paper pansy is made using Tonic Punch & Stamp set 701e (Rose, Pansy, Camellia, Gardenia) introduced to me by Brenda over at Floral Fantasies who uses a lot of flowers made with these punch sets.

The Candi is Chocolate Box and the mirror one is Cadbury's purple colour, mmm! - I have trouble using those.

The backing paper is Memory Box viola.

1 comment:

  1. Oh dear me Pauline, I can see I am guilty of spending your pennies, but I am totally confident you will get plenty of use out of the set.

    It's a gorgeous card and all of the flowers so life like.

    And I am partial to anything Cadbury.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.