Card Gallery

Tuesday 26 March 2013

Milk & Biscuits


Hello, today I have another card made with another die cut from the same sheet as last time - LOTVs Take it Easy sheet.  The rubber stamp for this one is titled "Milk and Biscuits".

The backing paper is from the Bo Bunny pad Weekend Market together with Tim Holtz Kraft-Core Shattered Collection with a bit of distressing.  I have gone over the image with Antique Linen because the white background was a bit stark on this paper.

I have also used two Memory Box dies and a Craftwork Cards sentiment.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card,love the design and gorgeous colours.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like I missed your weekend post Pauline, sorry about that, I's totally convinced Blogger doesn't always show me everything.

    This is a really sweet image and the little gold stars really draw the eye.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful,love the design and fab layout.xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.