Card Gallery

Friday 20 April 2012

Patchwork Present



Hello, I am working on more commissions for J&C Creations which I cannot share yet so haven't made so many other cards but have managed this one.  The image is Patchwork Present from LOTV and I so love these new Patchwork images that I hope they bring out more in the series - note to memory - send them a request!

This image has been coloured with Promarkers.  I thought the peachy colours work well for a Spring card.


I have entered this into the Sir Stampalot Challenge.







6 comments:

  1. This is very pretty Pauline and you have used some lovely delicate dies. Lovely Spring colours as well.

    Thanks so much for joining our Birthday celebrations at Stampalot challenge and really hope you can join our blog hop which has some great prizes.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really pretty.That's a cute little image!Thanks for joining the birthday celebrations at Sir Stampalot,Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet, love the colours. Thanks for joining us at Stampalot this month.
    Pinky

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable and I love the pretty die cuts. Thank you for joining us at Sir Stampalot. Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi

    Lovely card, need that stamp :o)

    Hugs S xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab creation thanks for joining us at Sir stampalot challenge and good luck!

    hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.