Card Gallery

Saturday 7 April 2012

London Step



Hello, today I am posting a step-card made for J&C Creations  for their London 2012 showcase.  These images are from the same set as the previous post - Penny Black's T for Transparent Love London using the other stamps in the set.

The light wasn't brilliant when this photo was taken so unfortunately the right side doesn't show up as well as in real life.

They are all coloured with Promarkers.

Thank you Hazel for your lovely comments and for joining my site.






3 comments:

  1. Hi Pauline

    I LOVE this card, it is really cute and bright!

    Hugs

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pauline
    Love the card
    Can you let me know the directions to making the card.
    Thanks,
    Kathy
    khffmn@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.