Card Gallery

Sunday 23 December 2012

YOU'LL BEE MISSED


Hello, this is my last post until after Christmas so I wish everybody a Merry Christmas.

I am looking forward to Spring - I have never liked Winter it is either too cold or too wet.   This is a digi from Pink Petticoat and there is a series of "bee" images which will appear on here at intervals as I think they are cute.  I used Promarkers for a little colour and stickled the wings.

I used one of the outlines from the new D'lites Spellbinders to cut out the image.  The embossing folder is called Flowering Spring and as I used Core'dinations card, I lightly sanded the embossing and went over the raised surface with colour to make it stand out.

2 comments:

  1. Another one here looking forward to Spring Pauline, can't abide the cold.

    Very elegant card.

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pauline

    Lovely use of your Pink Petticoat goodies.

    I hope you have a lovely Christmas and thank you for all your lovely comments on my blog.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.