Card Gallery

Friday 21 September 2012

One Scoop!


Hello, today I have a card I designed for J&C Creations.  The stamp is a Penny Black wooden stamp called One Scoop!

The backing paper is Echo Park Very Merry Christmas.  The Poinsettia is LR0121 and the doily is Winter Birds - LR0186 both Marianne Creatables dies. I have used glitter and Frant-age Shaved Ice for the snow.

The sentiment is from the Penny Black Slapstick stamp - Carolling Penguins and I have used a snowflake punch.

All the items in red are available on the J&C Creations website.

3 comments:

  1. What a coincidence Pauline, I've just been using the very same DP, I thought it well overdue that I started my Christmas cards.

    Loving the one you've made here and especially what you've done with the Frantage shaved ice. I'm really enjoying playing with these products although not tried the shaved ice as yet, but using it in a demo shortly so need to have a play.

    Your card would fit very nicely into our challenge at Penny Black and More this month.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww, cute!! i LOVE all the glitter, the die cut heart and the holly paper. thank you so much for sharing this pretty christmas card with us this month at penny black and more.
    linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely and so shiny C'mas card, cute cat!
    Thank you for sharing at Penny Black and More,
    good luck;-))m

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.