Card Gallery

Thursday 9 August 2012

Fanciful Flight


Hello, posts are a bit sporadic at present what with watching the Olympics and my Mum being ill.  Also my mojo is a bit low at the moment unsurprisingly. 

This is another card I designed for J&C Creations and I have used Sizzix Bigz dies available from their website.  They are all by Tim Holtz and called Fanciful Flight (butterfly), the flower is from Tattered Florals and the leaves from Tattered Leaves.  It was quite difficult getting a decent photo done with the leaves off the card.

I have added an extra flower in the centre of the die cut and a few extra in the opposite corner.  I have sandwiched patterned paper between the wings of the butterfly die cuts (you will need to run the paper and card twice through the die cutter for a full butterfly).  I have glittered the body and added black flower stamens for the antennae.  

If you have any questions please email me.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.