Card Gallery

Wednesday 27 June 2012

Dog Rose



Hello, today my card features a stamp by Stamp Barn.  Unfortunately, J&C Creations are not stocking these in future so my collection is limited but they do still have some stamps left.  Enquiries on 01622 729154 or visit their warehouse on 3rd July when you will be able to see those remaining.


I think this is a Dog Rose but it is unnamed in the catalogue.  This is a shaped card which I don't normally use but the front edge lent itself to have the flowers on.


Today is a lovely day here in Kent.  The sun is shining, the House Martins are flying around collecting insects and I can hear baby Starlings demanding food from their parents, a Chaffinch, Sparrows, Collared Doves and the odd Goldfinch whilst writing this.  Lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving me comments, they are very much appreciated.